Last week, on our sister blog the Employer Law Report, we ran a five-part series that addressed the Top 5 Holiday Headaches for Employers. We have taken the series, along with a special “stocking stuffer” that tackles three prickly FMLA holiday questions, and wrapped them up for you into an eBook. For your reference, the topics included in the eBook are:
- Three FMLA Stocking Stuffers: How to Avoid a Big Lump of Coal
- Avoiding Holiday Party Liability When the Office Santa Tries to Teach His Employees a Few “Reindeer Games”
- Being Inclusive Without Being A Grinch
- “Holiday Attire” Does Not Include “Beer Goggles”
- Holiday Pay and How Not to Get Scrooged by The FLSA
- What if Santa Was the One Who Got Run Over By a Reindeer?
We hope you enjoy this series!